Monday, December 12, 2005

Who put the tickle in technical?

Having spent the majority of my professional life writing or directing the development of technical manuals and various technical communications, such as the life-support of all software (aka, "Help"), I thought I'd come across every possible flavor of the tech document medium known to man. I was wrong. Rory Blyth's version of the tech doc is in a genre all its own. It made me squeal with laughter AND I actually learned something. Check it out.

There's a secret message in my geek's manual.

1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Rory is the bee's knees, whether he's goofin' on things techie or goofin' on everyday life. Love that guy. His archives are well worth the time it takes to read 'em.

And I've actually learned a thing or two there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home